Powerful universal control unit with digital display designed for use with/connection of one (1) or two (2) 2mag MIXdrive Stirring Drives. Ideal for a wide range of stirring applications, including large stirring volumes and viscous media. Features stirring speed range from 100 to 2,000 rpm and stirring power up to 40 watts. See 2mag Stirring Drive & Control Unit Compatibility Chart. For RS232 applications, see also 2mag MIXcontrol 40 RS232 Control Unit (item no. MF 90410). Customized interfaces and software available.
External control unit for use with the following stirring drives:
- 2mag MIXdrive 6 Stirring Drive (item no. MF 41006)
- 2mag MIXdrive 6 HT Stirring Drive (high temperature) (item no. MF 41206)
- 2mag MIXdrive 15 Stirring Drive (item no. 41015)
- 2mag MIXdrive 15 HT Stirring Drive (high temperature) (item no. MF 41215)
- 2mag MIXdrive 60 Stirring Drive (item no. MF 41060)
- 2mag MIXdrive 60 HT Stirring Drive (high temperature) (item no. MF 41260)
In combination with 2mag distriBOX 4 Distributor (item no. MF 49004), can also be used with four (4) x the following stirring drives:
- 2mag MIXdrive 1 eco Stirring Drive (item no. MF 40101)
- 2mag MIXdrive 1 eco HT Stirring Drive (high temperature) (item no. MF 40301)
- 2mag MIXdrive 1 Stirring Drive (item no. MF 40001)
- 2mag MIXdrive 1 HT Stirring Drive (high temperature) (item no. MF 40201)
Clear digital display and buttons for on/off, stirring speed, and power setting adjustments. 10 step stirring power setting (10 to 100%). SoftStart for reliable catching, centering, and safe acceleration of the stirring bar at different stirring speeds, viscosities, and volumes. QuickSet for quick and convenient setting of the stirring start and maximum stirring speed. High stirring power capability for large stirring volumes and viscous media. Reduced stirring power capability for warming free continuous operation (e.g., incubators). Jerk free stirring at all stirring speeds. Features automatic memory function to save last settings, resistant stainless steel housing, compact and space saving design, easy to clean surfaces, developed for hard daily lab use and uncompromising continuous operation. Plug and play, no installation necessary. Stainless steel housing. Includes power cable (US or Europe depending on option selected). See Specifications for technical details and additional information.
Typically in stock and ready to ship. 3 year warranty on parts and labor. Developed and manufactured in Germany. Packaged and shipped from U.S.
Unless specifically included in description, accessories, glassware, or other equipment (such as magnetic stirrers, stirring drives, stirring systems, stirring hotplates, submersible stirrers, other laboratory stirrers, etc.) are not included with this order no. and shown for demonstrational purposes only. Some of such items can be purchased separately on this website. Dimensions and measurements are approximate. Information on this website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies, and Florida Scientific Services, Inc., is not liable for any such typographical errors or inaccuracies.